Wednesday, February 1, 2023

ONILEMARUN ABDULKAREEM APPRECIATES WAZIRI, TURAKI, TALBA ON HIS BIRTHDAY

I am reaching out to express my sincerest gratitude to everyone; friends, families, colleagues and well wishers for being part of my birthday celebration, your thoughtfulness and generosity have left a lasting impression on me, and I am deeply thankful for all that you have done because it has a significant impact to my memory.

My special appreciation goes to; my leader, the former senate president and the Waziri of Ilorin, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki , the Turaki of Ilorin Mallam Saliu Mustapha and the Talba of Ebira land Mallam Hamza Usman. I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude on this special day of my birthday, and I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation for your leadership and the positive impacts you have had on peoples lives. 

As someone who aspire to be a leader someday, your unwavering commitment to improving the lives of the people around you and your communuty is worthwhile, the way you have navigated the challenges and complexities of the society we live with grace and poise, has earned my admiration and respect.

Your efforts have touched the lives of countless individuals and have left a lasting impact on our society. Once again, thank you for your tireless service and for being true leaders. I wish you all the best in all your endeavours, and may you continue to inspire and make a difference in the lives of those around you and far.

Kindly accept this note of gratitude as a small token of appreciation, May we all witness many more years of big surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE VINDICATED - KWARA PDP REACTS TO REPORT TAGGING ABDULRAHMAN AS DIASPORA GOVERNO... Urges AA to stop wasting taxpayers' money on daily chattered jet*l

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kwara State has lauded the investigative report by one of the country's foremost Newsp...