Thursday, February 9, 2023

SOKOTO DEPUTY GOV DUMPS PDP

The deputy governor of Sokoto State, Manir Muhammad Dan Iya, has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Dan Iya made this known via a letter dated February 8, 2023, and addressed to the PDP Chairman of Kware Ward, Kware Local Government Area of Sokoto State.

The letter read: “I write to notify you of withdrawal of my membership from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with effect from 8th February 2023.

I appreciate the opportunities given to me, which made me serve in various capacities under the PDP.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE VINDICATED - KWARA PDP REACTS TO REPORT TAGGING ABDULRAHMAN AS DIASPORA GOVERNO... Urges AA to stop wasting taxpayers' money on daily chattered jet*l

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kwara State has lauded the investigative report by one of the country's foremost Newsp...